Thursday, May 03, 2012

Gone Fishin'

The Korean will be on vacation for about two weeks, dear readers. Please be understanding if there is no new post, or your question is answered even more slowly than usual.

Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at


  1. I hope you have fun! Thanks for what you do.

  2. Good luck! I hope you'll catch a lot of fishes !

  3. Have fun and take care.

  4. Some Twitter friends and I get great enjoyment from kdramas. They peaked my interest on a country I knew nothing about except that we helped in the Korean War. My friends and I take great pleasure trying to decipher what might be fact from fiction in kdrama. I Googled a question and came across your blog last month. What a great resource. I've subbed & shared your link with my friends. I spent most of tonight perusing EVERY one of your blog topics all the way back to '08 including some comments. Thank you. To the scoffers: Kdrama can serve a useful purpose like opening up a culture that was unknown to me. : )

  5. Happy vacation time! :D

    Hope you have fun~ what are you gonna do on vaca? :P

    - Esther


To prevent spam comments, comments left on posts older than 60 days are subject to moderation and will not appear immediately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...